Microsoft Teams – Keep your teams safe, connected and productive anywhere,anytime
With the current coronavirus situation, more and more businesses are exploring best ways for employees to work from home. Microsoft Teams empowers companies to enable remote working arrangement without sacrificing compliance and cyber security risks. Find out more about Teams remote working best practices and how IT professionals can adopt quickly. Get started to keep your colleagues connected and productive no matter where they are.
3 ways to work from home effectively
1. Instant communication and online meetings
- Chat/instant message: allows 1:1 or group chat through threaded and persistent chat, and convert chat to audio/video calls
- Meeting & Calling: schedule, start and join meetings or make calls with team members or external parties
- Meeting recording*: Record your meetings in Teams to capture audio, video, and screen sharing activity and share it securely across your organization
2. Work Together Better & Compliant
- Collaborate on files with built-in Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- No Microsoft Teams desktop client deployment needed
- Secure your information: get advanced security controls including data loss prevention, information barriers, retention policies, eDiscovery, legal hold, and more.
- Compliance: Meet obligations to over 42 national, regional, and industry-specific regulations
- Manageability: providing management capabilities for collaboration, meetings, callings, and apps in one place with simple administration
3. Secured remote access to files
- 1 click login, say goodbye to VPN: access all your shared files, chat record and applications through Microsoft Teams web-browser or app on personal device securely.
- File sharing & co-editing documents: one central location where everyone in your group can co-edit on the same document, share files and track milestones.
- Seamless mobile experiences: Join on-to-go with 1-click, companion join and call me back.
- Collaborate via mobile using screen share, live camera feed share, PowerPoint presentation.
To find out more about Microsoft Office 365, please visit to https://www.innovixcloud.com/microsoft-product/office-365-2/.
Get in Touch!
Have a question, comment or do you want to find out more about Microsoft Teams or how Innovix can help your teams to stay connected and productive anywhere? Feel free to contact us, we’ll do everything we can to respond quickly.